Monday 6 May 2013

April Challenge Winners

Good morning all in the land of blog!
It's Dawn Here with the winners of our April Challenge.
Firstly I have to say a huge thank you to all who entered.
The design team had great fun visiting your blogs & finding out
what reasons you all had to celebrate!
Now on to the winner & top 3
Mr Random. org chose  #30
That's you Angel 007 with this cute little card!

You have won 3 digis or one stamp from our wonderful sponsor



Please take your badge & wear it with pride on your blog 


then email us at Craftingcafe@gmail.com with
April Challenge Winner in the subject line to claim your prize!

Now on to our Top 3 in no particular order




Congratulations ladies you'll find your Top 3 badge below


Now, don't forget there's still plenty of time to play in our current challenge
We'd love to see your interptretation of this theme!

2 comments:

  1. Hello to all from the team,
    I am very happy that I won the April Challenge. Hurray. The badge is already on my Blog.

    I write to you the same e-mail, which I have chosen Stamp.

    I wish you all a nice Start into the new Week.
    Hugs, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top three! So pleased! Off to put the badge on my blog now! x

    ReplyDelete