Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 9 - Summer's Here!

Welcome to Day 9 of our "Summer's Here" Challenge!  Don't know about you but from where I'm from, summer is definitely welcome with open arms!



This digi is Summer Sun Ellen by our sponsor LEJ Designs.  I colored her with my copic markers and decided since she had such a nice tan that a red suit would look quite nice against this paper!  I  added some craft canvas from and found some chipboard cutouts in my stash. The paper is Beach House from the Summer Soiree Collection by Fancy Pants Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and it smacks of summer.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so vibrant, I love the red x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the zingy summer colours - really does fit the theme x Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete