Wednesday 31 December 2014

December challenge - Your favourite thing from 2014

Merry Christmas!
I know that there is still a little time to go, but not long really!
On a personal note I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has played along with our challenges over 2014. You are all very talented and you have helped to inspire us every month.
I would also like to thank my design team - thank you for joining us and for all your wonderful inspiration every month. You are all uber talented and a joy to work with.
A massive thank you to all of our sponsors over 2014 - we hope you will all agree to sponsor us again in 2015 as we have loved working with all of your wonderful images.
And a special mention to my two team leaders, Dawn - who has been my right hand woman from the very start and sorts out all the sponsors for the team to work with and for you to win prizes from and Marlene - who joined us, stepped up when we needed a team leader and who helps the DT when they are stuck.
Without them, our sponsors and of course all of you, there would be no Crafting Cafe. So thank you!
Here's to a fun and crafty filled 2015!

So this month the challenge is for you to reflect 'Your favourite thing from 2014', that could be colours, creative mediums, and image or embellishment.
We can't wait to see the projects that you share with us.

This month there is no sponsor. This one is just for fun.
The design team will be popping back over the month to inspire you and show you some of their favourite things from 2014.....

Here are a few of my projects to get the ball rolling

 I have loved working with all our sponsors and I have loved getting creative with digis....
 I love, love, love all things die cut!
 Playing with pyrography...
 Having fun with fimo......

Now it's over to you.... we would love to see what your favourite thing has been this year - it's just for fun so really there are no rules....

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Happy crafting
Nikki & The Crafting Cafe Design Team x


3 comments:

  1. Another great challenge and fabulous inspiration from the Dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great Chalenge. My Favoriet is just my last job. I have felted for the first time and it's great fun. :)
    Your favorites are also very nice. :)))
    Dear Greetings, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only just found your challenge, and what a great one it is!! Love the DT makes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! hugs to all :)

    ReplyDelete