Thursday 26 February 2015

My favourite technique(s), by Amanda

Hi everyone, February is nearly over, but there's still time to join in with our challenge.  I don't really have a single favourite technique (my fave is generally whatever I'm doing right now!), so I've created a project that features several of my favourites.  I've always loved to lose myself in the detail of colouring in, especially with watercolour pencils, I really enjoy single colour projects, and I have a long-standing addiction to easel cards.  Here's my card, I hope you like it.  For details of what I used, please visit my blog, here
.

2 comments:

  1. Evening Amanda what a gorgeous card I love the colours and the image and you have coloured it beautifully. And the design is wonderful. xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete